Review the example SWOT Analyses located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings to see the types of information companies include.
Complete the following tasks in the University of Phoenix Material: Organizational Planning Worksheet. Cite your resources.
Part One (hand in early):
- Select a Fortune 500 company. You may start your research on this company in the Job Market Research Tool in Phoenix Career Services portal but additional research may be required.
- Identify the company’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify the company’s goals and identify the following, specifically:
- The company’s mission and vision
- At least one goal that can be accomplished through a strategic plan
- At least one goal that can be accomplished through an operational plan
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on the selected company
Part Two: Write a paper that creates strategic and operational plans based on the SWOT analysis. Please explain the following:
- How these plans will achieve the related goals
- The effect of planning decisions on the internal and external stakeholders identified
- No more than 700 words
- Cite research in your paper to support your writing
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit both the worksheet and paper.