OPS 571 Final Exam
1. In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
2. Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
3. Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems?
4. Considering Hau Lee’s uncertainty framework for classifying supply chains, which of the following is given to a supply chain which has an evolving supply process based on functional products?
5. There are many applications of poka-yokes in service organizations. Which of the following is one of the three-T’s used to classify poka-yokes?
6. Which of the following is a major factor that distinguishes service design and development from manufacturing design and development?
7. A project can be segmented into which of the following?
TOTAL 30 QUESTIONS (SECURE A)